Actually I had fun with this one. 50 was easier than I thought it would be, and I think it turned out kinda cool. Let me know what you think. Be honest though!!! If you think it is awful, feel free to say so. I am trying to improve my writing skills so constructive criticism is welcome. If you tell me it was great even if it wasn't, then I am never going to know what to work on to improve. Of course, if you do actually love it, then you can tell me that too.
Here is my effort for the week, the prompt is in color:
I have some random thoughts when stressed.
Pavement is way better than dirt roads.
Is the butterfly effect a real thing?
What the heck is the difference between affect and effect anyway?
This play is awful!
Ready, set, go!
Taking a bullet hurts!
Abraham Lincoln was a lot shorter than I thought he would be...
Time travel isn’t so great after all.
8 comments:
I liked the idea of just throwing out random thoughts. I think it's a rather good centus.
HAHAHA! I LIKE IT! Definitely a unique take on the prompt. Good post!!
Very clever use of the prompt and completely original!
Stream of consciousness is a good way to learn about a person! Great use of just 50 words.
Thanks..........cj
Clever, clever girl! Loved the last bit especially, channeling John Wilkes Booth? "This play is awful" made me laugh out loud. Kat
LOL! Now that was a very original approach! I liked it a lot! Very good job this week!
Clever and creative. I liked it!
=)
Brilliant use of this prompt in a tiny little gem of a story.
I really enjoyed the direction you went with this.
What a wonderful finale to a challenging SC week!
Thank you!
Post a Comment