Sunday, November 7, 2010

From A, A to B, B?

I have finished my first two college courses now. Wish I could say I am on to bigger and better things, but my next two are both just more of the same thing. Classes that are really just to prepare us all for when we start taking actual classes. No wonder most colleges don't allow these credits to transfer! Oh well, it is what it is. It's alredy paid for so there is no going back now.

I didn't do as well on the finals as I wanted to. Of course that was my own fault. I really slacked off in the last five week of classes and was doing the minimum to get by. I was getting full credit for participation and making A's on the assignments. I wasn't bothering to read full chapters or to take notes. I was only reading what I need to in order to answer questions and complete assignment. I knew it was going to come back to bite me in the ass and it did. I still did well on the finals, finishing both with a B, but I could have done much better. Now I am looking at probably having a final grade of a B in one class, and maybe if I am lucky a low A in the other. It could be a B though as well. And I referred to these as mindless, moron classes. Especially the one that I will certainly not get an A in. Ha! Ironic.

Tomorrow starts two new classes and this time I know not to let myself get lazy. In fact I have already started reading and taking notes for one of the classes. I just wish they were something I could take an interest in, but I doubt I will. It certainly would make it easier to focus!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey! I think you did good! Back to school in how many years...dealing with your life on top of everything. Girl! You know a B is well above average don't you?

Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails