Is anyone else having Blogger issues? I cannot comment on anyone's blogs. I hate that! I have been unable to find the time for blogs in so long and now I can't even say "hi, glad you are alive and somewhat well" or "sorry life is still shit" to those whose blogs I have ignored. Blogger also keeps signing me out. If I change pages or after publishing a post... poof! i am signed out. That is the problem with commenting too. I make a comment, hit the button to post it and poof!
Hub is job hunting. Hahahahahaha! Sorry, that idea is just comical to me. I know this probably shouldn't piss me off, but everytime he job hunts it just reminds me of how "unhirable" he actually is. Seriously, no discernible job skills, no ability to win people over with a charming personality, and questionable hygiene do not add up to a job.
Can ANYONE else in the house pick up a fucking dirty dish or a stinky sock or shoe? Come on people! That shit has not been magically swept away by the housecleaning fairy all these years. Clean up after yourselves. If you are over the age of 3, you can pick up your own smelly socks and put them in the bin, or carry a dirty cup to the sink. It is not as if I am asking you to actually wash the damn things. I am a bit unbalanced, but I am not crazy enough to expect that to happen.
Stray Dog, quit digging holes in the backyard! If I can't tunnel my way out of this hell, neither can you! And while your at it.... if you're going to kill birds and squirrels at least eat the damn things instead of leaving their carcasses around the backyard. Gross!
Work. Ya, I said the worst of all 4-letter words. I have a part-time job again. I hate it. Well, it is not really the job I hate, just some of the policies and procedures. They go against my greater moral and ethical beliefs. No, I am not kidding about that. I feel like people are getting taken advantage of and/or ripped off, and those are things I cannot stand to have happen. Oh, and of course there is one (there is ALWAYS one) major bitch there whom the world would be better off without. Just yesterday she kept getting phone calls. When the phone rang for the dozenth time she said, "if that call is for me i am going to shoot myself." I very quietly said, "Oh God, in that case please let the phone be for her!" Yes. Yes, I really did!
There is more, but right now I have a bossy little turd demanding a drink. He has taken Stray Dog hostage and if he doesn't get juice soon, the dog gets it! So, I am off to save the damn hole-digging, bird/squirrel-killing mutt.
1 comment:
Sorry you can't post. I'm not having issues with that. hmmm...
I almost thought we were living in the same home until I read about the dog. We have a cat as you may have read who nearly died a few weeks ago.
Bitches don't ever shoot themselves, unfortunately; its the kind and most sensitive souls who do themselves in.
xo ~ L
Post a Comment