
I am hating school right now. One of my courses is just ridiculous. It is a topic I have zero interest in for one thing. That makes it so hard to even want to do the work. The class discusssions are awful. Most of it is opinion based, and my opinion is dfferent from pretty much everyone else in the class. I am still in class with morons. One dumbass commented on my post saying how she agreed with me and then proceeded to give examples of why she agreed that actually all proved she competely disagreed with me. Not sure if she is just really stupid or if she just did not get what I was saying. I was pretty clear on my position though, so my money would be on stupid.
The worst thing about the discussions being opinion based though, is that we really do not have to read the material to answer the questions. It is easy to get by without having to do any actual work. Of course then when it comes time to do the big weekly assignments that comes back to bite me in the ass. Actually there are some weeks when I don't even have to read the material to do the assignments, but now that is really coming back to bite me in the ass since the final assignment that is due in two weeks is going to require me to pull information from all the reading material over the past nine weeks. I am so screwed!
I was actually feeling really good this morning; thinking that I was getting through all my work this week fairly easily and that I would actually get to just relax and have fun this weekend. It is not going to happen. I hadn't bothered to look at this week's assignment until today. Big mistake! It is a really big project and requires me to write on a major current event. I do not watch the news or pay attention to current events. Not at all! Now I have to figure out what the hell is going on in the world, catch up on all the details and right a giant ass paper on it, plus include a bunch of other compare-and-contrast bullshit. Yep, I am screwed all right!
Oh! and to top it all off.... Stray Dog ate one of my favorite boots this morning!
1 comment:
Oh Honey,
There is no news... Its all just Charlie Sheen psycho asshole and Libya run by a psycho asshole.
But... I know you'll get through it all and with flying colors! I admire that you're back in school doing something good for yourself!!!
Your comment really made me LOL--- So, if nothing else, just know that you made someone have a good laugh today!
xo ~ L
Post a Comment