Friday, February 4, 2011

Wait! Is That? No! It can't be! Can it? Oh for germs' sake... IT IS!!!

So there is this blog I like to read that is written by a real life acquaintance of mine. Part of it is her family life and part of it addresses the needs of orphans throughout the world. (she is in the process of adopting from somewhere in Africa. i am being intentionally vague on exactly where) I share her love and concern for orphans and I truly enjoy that portion of her blogging. The family stuff is cute, but I don't know her well enough to really care if her kids built a snowman or learned to use the potty.

Recently she changed her blog design. She decided to "personalize" it. In the header she has multiple photos of her kids doing "cute" and "silly" things. One of the photos is of her son holding up a booger on his finger and examining it with great interst. (barf! gag! ugh! retch! yak! vomit!) Excuse me, I got a little sick for a moment there. A booger? A booger! Seriously? Seriously! And this big, ol nasty globber is the focal point of the photo. And of all the photos in the "cute and silly" photo collage in the header... Mr. Booger Finger is the largest one. Why? Why the FUdidiliumpCKins would she do that???? Does she really, and I mean REALLY, think that people want to see that? She cannont honestly believe that we do!!! There is no freaking way in hell she really, truly, honestly believes that anyone but her would think that was cute!!!

Well, I officially have one less blog to read now! There is just no way I am going to go look at that f'ing nose goblin every freaking day!!!!

Note to self (and to others): The number one way to get people to stop reading your blog is to post a giant photo of a booger in the header!
Related Posts with Thumbnails