Monday, June 29, 2009

i want out

I want out!

I don't love him anymore. I don't even like him. Actually, I stopped liking him long before I stopped loving him, I think.

I have no desire to spend any time with him at all.

I don't like to talk to him. We have nothing to converse about except the kids. You can only talk about your children for so long. And really, who wants to only talk about their children? I want to have a real adult conversation with a real adult.

I took a break from him and spent time with my parents. I didn't mis him. Not at all! I didn't look forward to coming home because he was here. I sort of missed being in my own house, but the fact that was in it made it seem much less desirable.

There is just nothing left.

I don't like him!
I don't like his personality.
I don't like his sense of humor.
I don't like his habits.
I don't like the way he looks.
I don't like the way he acts.
I don't like the way he talks.
I just don't like him anymore. Not at all!

There is nothing left.

I want out!

We were in public today and for the first time ever I was incredibly embarassed to be seen with him. I couldn't stand the fact that people could see us together and know that we were together. I hated it! Then, just before we left he wanted to kiss me goodbye. Yuck! I don't even like to do that at home anymore. I really didn't want to do it in front of other people. If no one figured out we were together before that, then the kiss would tell them for sure. I hated that people would know I was with him. In my mind he is simply gross and disgusting now. That is how I see him. That is how I feel about him.

He makes my stomach churn.

I don't want to be with him anymore!!!

I don't like him!

I want out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how. That's the problem. I have to figure this out. I have to find a way, because...
I WANT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails