Friday, July 1, 2011

Blah

My family keeps talking about Hub's and my 10th anniversary that is coming up. They keep referring to it as a celebration. "oh, you'll be celebrating your 10th anniversary this year." Uh, no... no celebrating here.

Ten years. Big fricking deal.

The first five years were good (cause i was clueless). The next three were total hell. The last two have just been.... what is a good word for the past two years???? How about.... blah. Ya, they have just been blah. A whole lot of nothing going on. No love, no romance, no sex, no anything. Blah!

Celebration? Nope!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Funny, the assumptions that people love to make. Right now, I assume that the "happier" the couple, the more insane their lives really are!

The "blah" isn't nothing, I don't think. Its setting you up for the next phase of your life. So, even though you might not not quite know what that is, maybe celebrate that?

I dunno... we just go out for dinner... like roommates or business partners. Maybe that's all it is after a while.

(((hugs)))

L

Related Posts with Thumbnails